Monday, November 15, 2010

Try not to panic, it will all be over very soon.

Everyday I wake up I question every breath I take.

"Why?" The pseudo intellects’ wearing trendy nit caps say at Urth Café.
I wait in line to buy my 11 dollar beat juice.
"What does it all mean...."
Oh shit here we go again. I guess I’ll listen in and get this guys take on it.

Nothing. Nothing concrete he comes up with. Shocking, as usual, like a fat kid on a diet, I am left unfulfilled.

Who am I kidding though? Why would I expect to get answers from some schmuck at a cafe.

I’m tiered of these questions, I’m tired of asking them and I am tired of hearing them asked. What does it all mean? Why are we hear? Why did my daddy drink to much.... what does it all mean!!!!

Nothing pal. Nothing.

We are not as important as we think we are, that is the tragic truth of it. 
Being human begins trying so desperately to coexist on this mortal coil all we can do is try as hard as we might to be selfless.

The most gallant act.

Leave the world a better place than you came to it. Make a baby. Do all you can to earn up as many vale of tears as you can. Make sure your baby doesn’t grow up a little delinquent that throws puppies off buildings. 

Maybe that’s all there is to it. My dad did it. I’m glad he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment